Monday, December 04, 2006

No Antlers This Year!

So, I have a pet. In fact, I have a 17 pound cat. I wish I could say he's just big boned, but he's...well...fat. I have had him on low calorie food for more than 4 years now...he's just meant to be a chunker...end of story.

My point is that I love my cat. He's just over 11 years old and as much as he's a pain in the rear, he's the light of my life. At first I thought it would be kind of funny to have a portrait made of him. You know, like the English Bulldog playing poker. Thankfully, domino magazine introduced me to something even better...personlized silhouettes by Decoron Walls!

For much less than a painted portrait, I can immortalize sweet Rory on a slice of pulled canvas. Decoron's website has all kinds of options. Not only can you make silhouettes, but with prices ranging from $40 to $300 you can take any photo and create a Warhol or Lichtenstein inspired piece of art.

It's about time our furry friends get more exposure than a holiday card!

No comments: