Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Georgia On My Mind

For some reason, I have always wanted one of these pillows. I know it's a little cheesy, but there is something about it that makes me yearn for hot summers and red, Georgia clay.

At $136, these embroidered pillows do seem a little pricey. I don't know...I just thought it would be a cute guest room accent pillow in a home that is more contemporary than country...but, the idea was nixed by the beau who strongly protested saying it's something his Grandma probably had and insists it won't "fit in" at our house...big, deep southern sigh. Whatever, I still think it's cool.

Click here to purchase your own state embroidered pillow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! I was JUST commenting to my husband, while flipping through my new embroidery how-to book, that the stitches are so intricate and beautiful - really it must have taken crafters ages to complete a project. I like the pillow!

PS - I grew up in Cobb County