Monday, December 03, 2007

The Slankets R Here! The Slankets R Here!

I just simply cannot think of a better gift this holiday season then the fantabulous Slanket!

It's warm, it's fuzzy, it's huge...it has SLEEVES for your arms! This genius idea allows you to lie around covered in fleecy softness, while still being able to read, eat or update your Facebook page. Also a great addition to any long plane or car ride.

The Slanket is a perfect and reasonable gift for the loved ones in your life who just like to snuggle up and settle in.

Picky-Chick Tip: If you're on the shorter side (5ft - 5'5), you may want to consider the children's size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG what a great holiday gift idea! I want one for me too!

Betty_Penn said...

That's an awesome gift idea - a slanket!

I have another great gift idea (perhaps between close friends or family members). My daughter bought me a pair of leggings from fitandsharp.com 2 months ago.

Since I've been wearing them as undergarments, I have lost 2 inches from my hips. They have some kind of proven European active ingredient that actually helps you lose fat! I thought I'd share too!

-Betty