Friday, July 21, 2006

Golf Widow 101

I know what you are thinking..."my boyfriend barely likes golf." Well ladies let me tell you something. Your significant other may "barely like" golf now, but this will change...overnight. One day you are planning weekends together to exotic locales...next you're packing 60+ sunscreen into his golf bag and sending him off as if he's in 1st grade.

Rather than bitch and moan about your guy prefering the links over you, start being part of the deal. Now don't rush out and buy a cute golf outfit and spend a fortune on clubs (trust me, I was tempted). That is not what this is about. You don't have to actually play golf to benefit from 18 holes.

Next time you go to plan a weekend away, pick a golf resort. There are tons to chose from and many offer great packages that include spa treaments. Yes, you heard me...spa treatments. That is where your getaway kicks in. While he's swingin' the clubs, you're gettin' the rubs! Meet up later for a sunset cocktail and cheers each other for being so fabulous.

Here are a few sites that can help you chose the spot that's right for you:

Golf Resorts Online

Golf Link
Finest Golf Resorts
Priceline

No comments: