Thursday, July 27, 2006

I.M. Healthy

Ok, so I am not all that healthy when it comes to food. While I am definitely a picky eater, I don't always go for the veggies. I prefer a combo #1 from Chick-Fil-A over roasted duck at Spago (see Picky-Chick link if you are unfamiliar with CFA...travesty). My usual diet consists of lots of carbs, lots of sugar and the occasional "barely nutritious" vegetable (i.e. squash, zucchini, mushrooms). This "feature" has become a winner with my significant other (i.e. "cheap date").

What I have added to my repertoire is the closest thing to healthy this chick will probably get. It's called Soynut Butter...it's like peanut butter, but made with soynuts! It's SO good! Whew knew? I actually now prefer the taste over traditional peanut butter and love spreading it all over a very nutritious apple.

See mom, that's healthy!

No comments: