Thursday, July 13, 2006

Picky-Chick Trick!


Since my thirteenth birthday I have enjoyed the girly pleasure of wearing make-up. What I haven't enjoyed quite as much is trying to get it off! I have spent a fortune buying just about every make-up remover on the market. Clinique, Almay, L'Oreal and even Ponds. Not to knock these very reputable brands, but something went wrong with each one. As you know, Picky-Chicks don't always need to bash what doesn't work...they just promote what does.

Are you ready for the best kept secret in eye make-up remover? Are you sure you are ready? It's gonna surprise you...ok...here goes. Johnson's Baby Shampoo! Yes, I am serious! With the tiniest amount, all your make-up nightmares will wash away and the "no tears" marketing scheme is for real! It never burns or irritates. Another key benefit is that because it's only the most popular (and affordable) baby shampoo out there you can buy little travel sizes...ideal for the shower or a weekend getaway.

No "thank-yous" necessary...really, it's my pleasure.

No comments: