Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Be Comfy

I recently received the most adorable pajamas as a birthday gift. What I didn't know at the time was that these be6 pjs would soon become the most comfortable item of clothing in my closet. In fact, so much so that I find myself in them whenever I am not in public.

Started by lifelong friends, Becca and Erin, be6 designs allows their soft materials to serve as canvas for emerging artists. Designing pieces that are sexy, yet sensible, be6 is quickly changing how we look and feel in sleepwear. No longer do we have to wear lingerie to feel flirtatious and finally...we can toss the oversized t-shirts and drawstring bottoms!

Whether it's a gift for a friend or a gift for yourself, there's no doubt you'll be falling in love with be6 for it's beautiful designs and velvety fabrics. I promise they'll have you addicted at the very first touch.

Check out the be6 website to see where they are sold near you or to purchase straight from the girls.

No comments: