Monday, August 14, 2006

A Frou Frou Attitude

Over the weekend, I had a few minutes to kill while waiting to meet up with a girlfriend. I was in Studio City...an area I am not all that familiar with. I noticed a row of cute little shops on Ventura Blvd. and thought, "I'll give it a shot."

I couldn't help but notice an adorable lingerie store front for Faire Frou Frou. At first you think you may be in a beach-side boutique...friendly, clean, the scent of fresh flowers. In fact the owners, mother & daughter team Alison & Gail, were the ones there to wait on customers! That is so not L.A...and this Picky Chick loved it!

They have all the good stuff...Cosabella, La Perla, Le Mystere and of course my favorite, Hanky Panky.

So if you aren't interested in the attitude of most L.A. boutiques, but want to look and feel fabulous under your clothes, check out Faire Frou Frou.

Faire Frou Frou
13017A Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
818.783.4970

No comments: